Mentor Night Events are unique, private moderated events where you will tackle key issues that startup founders face all the time. Members of the group are founders of a company that has:
- Raised capital – typically between $500K – $3M
- Has a small team in place
- Has a product launched and early users
They likely are facing the challenges of proving customer acquisition models that work and key proof points like cost of customer acquisition, or finding the right buyers in B2B SaaS, or getting key team members in place.
The best members are:
- Interested in helping other founders as well as learning from them and from mentors
- Open to sharing their challenges (in a private setting)
- Able to participate (schedule permitting) in several meeting per year
To apply you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the application below.